Mike has worked for us since 2011, and enjoys the variety in his job duties. His supervisor appreciates Mike’s willingness to help out where ever he is needed. When he has free weekends, you'll find him doing what he enjoys most, fishing and camping.
A little Rue de Rustica
Add a unique piece with a little French twist to your deck or yard with our Vis-a-Tete. This unit has two seats with a table between so you can take snacks, a drink, and your favorite person with you to enjoy some relaxing time. The chairs are angled toward each other, making visiting easier. The contoured seat slats add to the comfort.
Collection: Contoured Comfort
About color and cedar checking.
The wood is naturally resistant to rot and insect damage. The table can be finished with a quality penetrating oil, or left to weather to a silvery grey color. Many, or most of the logs will have cracks. These cracks are called checks. Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink causing the wood to split. This does not weaken the wood. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty.
- Strong and Durable.
- Northern White Cedar is naturally rot resistant.
- Easy to assemble with common tools.
- Our Products are made in the USA!
NOTE: This product number is packaged for store-direct freight selling to local customers. Internet and mail-order merchants should select our CFU329 - Vis-A-Tete for FedEx/UPS shipping to customers.
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Natural/Unfinished
- Length: 36"
- Height: 39"
- Overall Height: 39"
- Width: 72"
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: CF1329
- UPC: 729331132937
- Consumer Units: 1
- Package Dimensions in Inches: 47 x 33.50 x 8.50
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Ships VIA: L TL
- Usually Ships In: 1-2 weeks
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.