W.C. is currently our longest consecutively employed employee. He began working for Lakeland Mills in 1977. He has worked in most departments, and is always willing to work anywhere in the factory. He likes having a variety of things to do and working with different people. He especially likes spending time with his wife, doing word search and number puzzles.
Log Rocking Chair
Charming favorite for many.
Every porch deserves a rocking chair. Whether retired or not, enjoy the retirement life with the purchase of our Northern White Cedar Log Rocking Chair. Settle in and feel how the custom contoured seats provide maximum comfort and support. Looks nice alone, or grouped with our other great products.
Collection: Contoured Comfort
Natural or color finishes?
It can be finished with a quality penetrating oil finish, or left alone to weather to a silvery gray color. Many or most of the logs will have cracks. These cracks are called checks. Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink causing the wood to split. This does not weaken the wood. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty. Since Cedar wood is naturally rot and insect resistant, you will be able to enjoy this product for many years.
- Strong and Durable.
- Northern White Cedar is naturally rot resistant.
- Easy to assemble with common tools.
- Our Products are made in the USA!
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Natural/Unfinished
- Length: 42"
- Height: 41"
- Overall Height: 41"
- Width: 31"
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: CF1125
- UPC: 729331112533
- Consumer Units: 1
- Package Dimensions in Inches: 38 x 26.50 x 8
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Ships VIA: UPS or FedEx
- Usually Ships In: 1-2 weeks
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.