Calvin grew up with Lakeland Mills. His father was a supervisor in the old redwood department. He started as a general laborer in 1981, and soon became a supervisor. In 1991, he, Bob Jenson and another employee, purchased the company. Calvin is now the Co-Owner of Lakeland Mills. Calvin truly enjoys working with customers, and in his time off, he loves spending time with Teresa.
Futon Cushion/Mattress - Khaki
Rich color and comfort.
Jewel tones are the perfect combination with our rustic log furniture, bringing out the warmth and character of the wood beautifully. Sturdy fabric gives you years of use and comfortable seating for your home, cabin, cottage of lodge. Best quality futon cushion available today.
Companion to our rustic futon.
Specifically designed to go with our log furniture. Fits the FTN75 - Futon and the BBTF38 - Twin Over Futon.
- 5 year non-prorated warranty on all of our USF products.
- Built just like a true mattress.
- High quality materials for long lasting benefits
- Best futon cushion construction in the industry.
- Won’t break during normal use.
Materials & Construction
- We use only 105 and 108 density bedding foams. Full box construction on the futon casing. That is a top panel, bottom panel, and side panel. Built just like a true mattress. Others use tow Panels construction, and in essence build only a “pillow”. This allows our product to more properly sit in a futon frame, hold its shape, and accept a cover if desired.
- 18 machine laced nylon tufts. The most quantity used in the futon mattress industry. It keeps all the fill materials in place (others use as little as 8 tufts). Also, using nylon cord makes the tufts indestructible so they won’t break during normal use (others sometimes even just use yarn!)
- Fabric: 6.5 ounce Cotton Twill
- Color: Khaki
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: C75/KH
- Consumer Units: 1
- Package Dimensions in Inches: n/a ships with furniture
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Ships VIA: FedEx or UPS
- Usually Ships In: 1-2 weeks
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.