Travis is a second generation employee at Lakeland Mills, and came to join the team in early 2010. He likes working with wood and appreciates the various jobs he is able to do. When not working, Travis likes to snowmobile, ride dirt bikes and play his guitar.
Chair Cushion - Wildlife
Colors of the natural world make a wonderful combination with our rustic log furniture, bringing out the warmth and character of the wood beautifully. Sturdy fabric gives you years of use and comfortable seating for your home, cabin, cottage of lodge.
Other patterned fabric choices:
- North Country
- Woodland Creatures
Unique to Lakeland Mills furniture.
Specifically designed to go with our log living room furniture. Fits only our seating pieces, the PC24 - Chair, PL48 - Loveseat, and the PS70 - Sofa.
- Fabric Pattern: Wildlife
- Pad: Polyfoam wrapped in Dacron
- Fabric: 43% Rayon, 29% Polyester, 28% Acrylic
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: C24/WL
- Consumer Units: 1
- Package Dimensions in Inches: n/a ships with furniture
- Weight: n/a
- Ships VIA: LTL
- Usually Ships In: 1-2 weeks
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.