Jennie is a third generation employee, both her grandfather and mother worked here. She enjoys her job as our customer service representative, and particularly likes talking to people from all over the world. Jennie has been with Lakeland Mills a total of 16 years. When she is not working, she loves spending time with her family, playing games, gardening and anything creative.
Low Twin Bed - Clear Finish
Simplicity and warmth.
The look of Cedar Log Furniture is rustic. The feel is solid and comfortable. The quality speaks of craftsmanship and care typical of Lakeland Mills Products. Our Low Post Beds with a Clear Finish preserve the beauty of natural wood coloring and protect it from staining from daily use.
Other finish options:
Great for home, cabin or cottage.
Homey and comfortable in a style that works well just about anywhere. These beds are made of Northern White Cedar, and ship partially assembled.
- Easy to assemble with common tools.
- Rustic Appeal.
- Made from by-products of the log home industry.
- Made in the USA.
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Clear
- Length: 85"
- Height: 48"
- Overall Height: 48"
- Width: 46"
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: ALT38/C
- UPC: 729331213841
- Consumer Units: 1
Ships in 2 cartons.
- Package Dimensions in Inches:
- 26 x 8 x 43
- 13 x 8 x 86
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Ships VIA: FedEx or UPS
- Usually Ships In: 1-2 weeks
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.