Lidiya emigrated from the Ukraine in 1999, and joined our team at Lakeland Mills in 2000. She is extremely dedicated to her work. She works in assembly, milling, and trellis departments. When not at work, she enjoys cooking. Employees look forward to employee potlucks to see what yummy pastry Lidiya will bring! Her favorite thing to do after hours is spending time with her husband and children.
Low Queen Bed - Clear Finish
Relaxing, peaceful bedroom furniture.
The lines of our Low Post Bed design are clean and simple with natural, attractive charm. The look of Cedar Log Furniture is rustic. The feel is solid and comfortable. The quality speaks of craftsmanship and care typical of Lakeland Mills Products.
Other finish options:
A look that works almost anywhere.
Our Low Post Beds with a Clear Finish give you the beauty of pale Northern White Cedar protected from staining or discoloring from use and time. Ships partially assembled.
- Easy to assemble with common tools.
- Rustic Appeal.
- Made from by-products of the log home industry.
- Made in the USA.
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Clear
- Length: 90"
- Height: 48"
- Overall Height: 48"
- Width: 70"
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: ALQ60/C
- UPC: 729331216040
- Consumer Units: 1
Ships in 2 cartons.
- Package Dimensions in Inches:
- 24 x 8 x 66
- 13 x 8 x 86
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Ships VIA: FedEx or UPS
- Usually Ships In: 1-2 weeks
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.