Larry came to work at Lakeland Mills in 1998. He works in our milling and assembly departments. He enjoys the people he works with and likes how he doesn’t have to do the same job every day. When he is on clock, Larry likes to walk his dog and play video games.
Twin Headboard ONLY - Unfinished
Relaxed and inviting.
The look of Cedar Log Furniture is rustic. The feel is solid and comfortable. The quality speaks of craftsmanship and care typical of Lakeland Mills Products.
Other finish options:
Clean, modern style.
Our Low Post Headboards are real log furniture, made of natural cedar. Ships partially assembled, with easy to follow instructions for completion upon delivery. Allowing anyone to have a great looking bed in no time.
- Easy to assemble with common tools.
- Rustic Appeal
- Made from by-products from the log home industry.
- Made in the USA.
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Natural/Unfinished
- Length: 4.5"
- Height: 48"
- Overall Height: 48"
- Width: 42"
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: LTHB/N
- UPC: 729331303832
- Consumer Units: 1
- Package Dimensions in Inches: 54x25.5x7.5
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Ships VIA: FedEx or UPS
- Usually Ships In: 3-4 days
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.