Maxine has been with us since 1997, and is currently the lead prep’r of our Finishing Department. She went to school for finishing furniture, so her current position is a perfect fit. What she likes best about her job is seeing the process to the end, knowing she did the best job possible. When not working, she loves decorating her home on a budget, reading and gardening.
Twin over Twin Bunk Bed - Available Natural and in Clear or Light Honey
Simple and charming.
The look of Cedar Log Furniture is rustic. The feel is solid and comfortable. The quality speaks of craftsmanship and care typical of Lakeland Mills Products. All of our Bunkbeds are 100% cedar construction.
Relaxed contemporary design.
Has built in ladder.Our bunkbeds meet CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) Safety requirements. Bunkbeds require Bunkie boards (Sold Seperately), or some form of mattress support. Ships partially assembled with easy to follow instructions for completion upon delivery. Natural (no finish)on this particular product, BBTT38/N.
- Proudly Made in the USA!.
- Solid Wood Construction
- Contemporary Rustic Appeal.
- Built in Ladder
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Natural/Unfinished
- Length: 85"
- Height: 76"
- Overall Height: 76"
- Width: 44"
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- LLM Part #: BBTT38/N
- UPC: 729331403839
- Consumer Units: 1
- Package Dimensions in Inches: 84x48x7
- Weight: 340 lbs.
- Ships VIA: LTL
- Usually Ships In: 4-5 days
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.