W.C. is currently our longest consecutively employed employee. He began working for Lakeland Mills in 1977. He has worked in most departments, and is always willing to work anywhere in the factory. He likes having a variety of things to do and working with different people. He especially likes spending time with his wife, doing word search and number puzzles.
Twin over Futon Bunk Bed - Available Natural and in Clear or Light Honey
Clean, modern rustics.
The look of Cedar Log Furniture is rustic with a feel that's solid and comfortable. The quality speaks of craftsmanship and care typical of Lakeland Mills Products. All of our Bunkbeds are constructed with natural, solid cedar for many years of charming looks and sturdy use.
Convenient and chic.
Great for small cabins, cottage and sleeping space in the den. Ships partially assembled with easy to follow instructions for completion upon delivery. Has built in ladder. Our bunkbeds meet CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) Safety requirements. Bunkbeds require Bunkie boards (Sold Seperately), or some form of mattress support. Unfinished.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Solid Wood Construction
- Contemporary Rustic Appeal.
- Built in Ladder
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Natural/Unfinished
- Length: 85"
- Height: 76"
- Overall Height: 76"
- Width: 61"
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: BBTF38/N
- UPC: 729331503836
- Consumer Units: 1
- 1 - BBTF38
- 1 - FTN75
Ships in 2 Cartons
- Package Dimensions in Inches:
- Weight: 300 lbs., 80 lbs.
- Ships VIA: LTL
- Usually Ships In: 4-5 days
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.