Don joined the Lakeland Mills team in 1998 on second shift. He was quickly promoted to assembly supervisor, when he moved to the day shift he worked as material handler, and on to supervisor of finishing. He takes pride in making our furniture look it's better. When not working he enjoys spending time with his wife, five children and soon to be 12 grandchildren, as well as restoring his 125 year old farmhouse.
Double over Double Bunk Bed - Available Natural and in Clear or Light Honey
Clean and simple design.
The look of Cedar Log Furniture is rustic. The design of our log beds is clean and modern, while the feel is solid and comfortable. The quality speaks of craftsmanship and care typical of Lakeland Mills Products. All of our Bunkbeds are 100% cedar construction for many years of charm and sturdy use.
Perfect for cabin, cottage or lodge.
A bunk bed this big is also just right for sleeping 4 kids in one room at home. Ships partially assembled with easy to follow instructions for completion upon delivery. Has built in ladder. Our bunkbeds meet CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) Safety requirements. Bunkbeds require Bunkie boards (Sold Seperately), or some form of mattress support. Unfinished natural wood.
- Proudly Made in the USA!.
- Solid Wood Construction
- Contemporary Rustic Appeal.
- Built in Ladder
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Natural/Unfinished
- Length: 85"
- Height: 76"
- Overall Height: 76"
- Width: 61"
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: BBDD53/N
- UPC: 729331453889
- Consumer Units: 1
- Package Dimensions in Inches: 84x63x7
- Weight: 380 lbs.
- Ships VIA: LTL
- Usually Ships In: 4-5 days
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.