When Teresa applied to work in the office in 1984, the only position available was working in production. She took that position, but within a few weeks was moved to the office where she remains today. When not working at Lakeland Mills, she loves spending time with Calvin and her favorite son Jason as well as her hobbies of making cards and homemade soaps.
Double over Double Bunk Bed - Clear Finish
The look is modern rustic.
One of undeniable charm and warmth. The feel of Cedar Log Furniture is solid and comfortable. The quality speaks of craftsmanship and care typical of Lakeland Mills Products. All of our Bunkbeds are constructed from 100% cedar for long lasting good looks and many years of use.
Other finish options:
Great for the weekend place.
Excellent for sleeping four kids to a room at home too. Ships partially assembled with easy to follow instructions for completion upon delivery. Has built in ladder. Our bunkbeds meet CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) Safety requirements. Bunkbeds require Bunkie boards (Sold Seperately), or some form of mattress support. Clear Finish.
- Proudly Made in the USA!.
- Solid Wood Construction
- Contemporary Rustic Appeal.
- Built in Ladder
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Clear
- Length: 85"
- Height: 76"
- Overall Height: 76"
- Width: 61"
- Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: BBDD53/C
- UPC: 729331405345
- Consumer Units: 1
- Package Dimensions in Inches: 84x63x7
- Weight: 380 lbs.
- Ships VIA: LTL
- Usually Ships In: 1-2 weeks
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.